- Loaction: Le Creuset
- Salary: TBC
- Contact Number:
- Contact Email: email@example.com
The role requires the ability to maximise sale potential and the profitability of the store through excellent levels of customer care and knowing the products inside and out. You will also be involved in the smooth running of the store, ensuring the displays are up to date and entice customers through the doors.
The perfect candidate will ideally have experience working within a premium brand environment and must be able to work retail trading hours (trading hours are from Monday to Sunday with occasional late evenings and bank holidays). Outstanding customer service skills is a must.
Excellence is at the heart of all we do, so taking pride in the quality of your work and being able to work within a small team is vital.
There are great benefits, in addition to the potential to progress within a great working environment, such as; Pension Scheme, Employee Discount and extensive training with the cookware; including the chance to cook with cast iron in our head office!
Main Duties – Sales Assistant (Key-holder)
- Assist in the day-to-day operation of the store ensuring that it is trading effectively, and that customers are greeted and helped with their product selection and dealing with any special orders, complaints and enquiries as appropriate.
- Deputise in the absence of the Store Manager / Assistant Manager.
- Assist with the day-to-day supervision of employees including ensuring that the store is adequately covered.
- Assist as directed with the recording of business performance figures, ensuring that all figures recorded are accurate.
- Assist with the implementation of advertising and promotional strategies and activities including arranging in store cookery demonstrations and other special events.
- Cash up in accordance with company procedures and policies, at all times with employees and customer safety as the uppermost priority.
- Assist with implementing shop merchandising and layout so as to maximise sales, customer satisfaction, appearance and image whilst observing health and safety requirements.
- Ensure high levels of product knowledge by reading up on products, attending courses and visits as directed.
- Assist as directed in receiving and sorting stock deliveries ensuring that all relevant paperwork is completed correctly.
- Act as a key holder and ensure that the store is opened and locked up according to Company security procedures.
Essential: 2 Years’ experience of working in a customer facing/service environment.
Desirable: Experience of working in a retail environment, for a premium brand. Supervisory experience.
Back to all Jobs