- Loaction: Castle Galleries
- Salary: £15,000 per annum (basic) / £25,000+ OTE
- Contact Number:
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a target driven sales professionals with exceptional customer service and communication skills. Situated in the heart of Mell Square in Solihull’s busy town centre, our newly renovated gallery offers a warm and welcoming environment to enjoy limited edition and original art.
The role of Art Sales Consultant is key to the success of our business, aimed at driving sales, developing business and building relationships in a highly target driven environment. Your responsibilities as an Art Sales Consultant will include:
- The role is a consultative sales role, you will be expected to work towards realistic but challenging individual and gallery sales targets, and build a loyal client base.
- You will be the main point of contact for our customers, responding to interest in the Gallery and identifying opportunities to develop further business through use of the client database and local business links.
- You will provide a personal and unique service to our clients, making sure they feel special.
- The implementation of effective marketing and promotional activity will be the key as you’ll be required to organise and support with various events, exhibitions and promotions.
- A detailed knowledge of art is not required as FULL TRAINING is provided.
Skills and Experience
- We look for confident, stylish sales people who are passionate about our products and delivering exceptional levels of customer service.
- You’ll need to be highly target driven and motivated by commissionable sales, with a proven track record of sales success.
- Personality is central to making a success of this role and we specifically look for people who are outgoing, animated, with fantastic communication skills.
- A driving license is highly desirable as you may be required to undertake home consultation visits with clients.
What we offer
- Excellent bonus and commission structure (uncapped OTE).
- Fantastic working environment, being a part of extraordinary story.
- Staff discounts.
- Pension scheme.
- Flexible working hours, rota’s are on a shift basis, however we will require you to work 5 out of 7 weekends.
Washington Green & Castle Galleries are part of the Halcyon Group, one of the largest and most prestigious art groups in the world. The company is representing and selling the artwork of some of the finest artists in the country. We offer original paintings, limited edition prints and sculptures through our nationwide network of galleries. The biggest names that we represent include: Ronnie Wood, Bob Dylan, Alex Ross or Salvador Dali – just to name a few!
To stay up to date with our current career opportunities follow us on LinkedIn:
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
Back to all Jobs